I’ve been really busy this week
- patching my ESX hosts
- troubleshooting ballooning problems
- moving ESX hosts to other SAN switches
- troubleshooting network/vlan problems
- putting some effort in helping people out on the VMTN forum. Hey, I even got a top 5 ranking this week
- AND reading all those magnificent articles I found out this week
Whenever you are seriously interested in VMware the articles below are a must read:
Boost your powershell scripts
VMFS Volume Management
Microsoft SQL Server and VMware Virtual Infrastructure Best Practices
The Great vSwitch Debate
Why you should virtualize SQL server
Why you shouldn’t virtualize SQL server
- VMware Storage Sudoku Tweet Last Friday I was brainstorming with Gabrie van Zanten about the optimal placement of the VMDKs across our LUNs. We tried to come up with an algorithm that could...
- Unable to login to your ESX server Tweet Ivo Beerens posted this article last week on the defunct cimservera processes that render an ESX Host unmanageable. See also this VMWare KB Article. Symptoms include: Unable to log...