If you are looking for migrating your Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V), vice versa (V2P) or even to another hardware platform (P2P), you might want to have a look at Virtualization Manager 9.5 Personal edition from Paragon software.
Virtualization Manager 9.5 Personal allows you to:
- Migrate a Windows-based computer to a virtual environment (P2V)
- Migrate from a virtual environment to physical (V2P)
- Virtualize system from its backup image (P2V)
- Migrate from one virtual environment to another (V2V)
- Recover the OS startup ability after system migration to a different hardware or unsuccessful virtualization by a 3rd party tool (P2P and P2V Adjust)
- Clone a partition or an entire hard disk
- Exchange data between your physical environment and the virtual one, or between a virtual disk and its snapshots
- Accomplish virtual drive partitioning (create, format, delete, move, resize etc.)
Key Usage Scenarios:
|Scenario 1||Continue using your old PC’s applications – enjoy your favorite applications in a virtual environment on your new computer|
|Scenario 2||Safely evaluate new software|
|Scenario 3||Use virtualization for backup purposes|
|Scenario 4||Work with your virtual disks from one easy-to-use interface, without starting a virtual machine|
|Scenario 5||Use different operating systems on one computer|
|Scenario 6||Make system bootable on different hardware or virtual environment|
This software, normally priced at $29.95, can now be obtained free of charge from Paragon Free portal starting Friday May 21, 09:00 AM (EST) till Monday May 24, 09:00 AM (EST). Please note that it requires registration.
Grab your copy now before it’s too late!
- VMware virtualization – Where do I start? Tweet Occasionally I get the question “Hey, I’m new to VMware virtualization. Since you are the expert, can you please tell me where to start?” All right, if you really...