After some smaller VMware Usergroup meetings in 2013, it’s now time for some serious business: on March 6, the NLVMUG Conference 2014 will take place in Congrescentrum 1931 Den Bosch, The Netherlands.
The NLVMUG Conference 2014 is an annual full-day conference organized by the Dutch VMUG customer council and supported by the international vmug.com organization. The NLVMUG Conference offers a diverse program:
- 3 parallel tracks focusing on End User Computing, Software Defined Datacenter and Cloud Operations & Management;
- Meet the experts;
- The one and only Genius Bar;
- Social media room;
…and of course an event full of VMUG members!
VMware’s CMO Brian Gammage is responsible for the keynote; other presenters are a.o. Duco Jaspers, Joep Piscaer, Jan Willem Lammers, Gabrie van Zanten, Eric Sloof, Arnim van Lieshout and yours truly.
Read on to learn about the session Arnim and I will run at the NLVMUG conference!
vCAC 6.0 UnLeashed – Arnim & Viktor
Arnim van Lieshout and Viktor van den Berg invite you to join their session about vCloud Automation Center 6.0 at the NLVMUG Conference 2014. Arnim (senior consultant at VMware) and Viktor (senior consultant at PQR) will teach you everything about vCAC 6.0 you wanted to know but didn’t dare ask.
In our session you will learn about available vCAC features, including vCO integration, the Advanced Service Designer and IAAS based provisioning. Based on real-life requirements Arnim & Viktor will show you how to configure a multi -tenant self-service portal based on vCAC. You will learn how to use and configure multi-machine blueprints, and how to customize the vCAC workflows using vCenter Orchestrator. We will also demo the Advanced Service Designer.
We hope to meet you at March 6th in Den Bosch.
More information & registration
- Dutch VMUG 2009 – December 11th 2009 Tweet In case you didn’t noticed, yesterday was the official announcement of the Dutch VMUG Event 2009. This year’s edition is a little special as it’s the 5th and will...
- vCloud Automation Center Part 1 – Components Overview Tweet Last year VMware acquired DynamicOps and their product called DynamicOps Cloud Automation Center (DCAC). DynamicOps originally started as part of the Credit Suisse’s Global Research and Development Group in...
- Living the dream Tweet Who would’ve thought that 2011 would become such a great year for me? Earlier this year a dream came true with the release of our PowerCLI book on March...
- vCloud Automation Center – Creating State Change Workflows Tweet One of the cool features of vCloud Automation Center (vCAC) is the ability to extend functionality by creating new or customizing existing workflows. VMware provides 6 state change workflows...
- vCloud Automation Center Part 2 – Preparing the Installation Tweet Installing vCloud Automation Center (vCAC) requires some preparation. Although you can potentially install all components including the database on one single server, this isn’t an approach that’s suitable for...